CHAMBERING EXPERIENCE WITH MUHENDARAN SRI

On 26.08.2021, I finally completed my chambering after extracting my Fair Order. It was such an exciting nine months I had chambered with the legal firm Muhendaran Sri where I completed my chambering on 2.7.2021. I had known my master Mr. S. Muhendaran while I was working with the Industrial Relations Department and the Ministry. I had approached him directly to do my chambering and was glad that he accepted me.

I was very much afraid coming into the private sector as my whole career was in the government service. This changed the moment I reported for my chambering, as I noticed that the people in the office Ms. Adriana, Miss Chong Wan Loo, Eugence Tung, Nishant, Chong Hui Herng, Thong Kyn Wayne and were very friendly and helpful. They made you feel as if you were one of them without any show of seniority and this brought confidence to me.

My master was a hands on person and put me to task immediately by allocating files for me to work on since the matters were on the law of Industrial Relations which I was familiar. He would give some pointers and then would allow me to complete the task that I was assigned. This gave me an opportunity to learn on how to prepare the necessary documents for filing both in the Industrial Court and High Court. The only regret I had was the Covid-19 and the MCO that had limited my appearance at the Courts.

His partner and wife Ms. G. Srividhya was there to expose me to conveyancing, civil matters and preparation and presentation of Wills. I had enjoyed the short classes she would conduct for all of us on topics that we were engaged with. These classes were very valuable as they gave us the practical aspects of the law.

I sincerely enjoyed working here with the breakfast chat on work issues, having lunch together and after work sessions having a drink or two before calling it a day. I also cherish the memories of joining the firm’s 21st Anniversary where all of us in the office worked as one big family to make the celebration a success.

The office was a great place to be as help was always extended without any hesitation. I take this opportunity to sincerely thank my master again and all at the office for making my journey a pleasant one and the experience I gained will be cherished by me always. What’s nice is that the relationship still continues to this day.

 

Thank you again and stay safe.  

πŸ˜€πŸ™

Comments

Wan Loo said…
Very sweet of you Mr. Kuna😊
sri said…
Thanks Kuna! I agree. That's a lovely post

Popular Posts