I'm so sad....

This morning, I was in the office, listening to Absolute Radio, when the deejay announced that Dolores O'Riordan, the lead singer of the famous band Cranberries had passed on.  She was a great singer, and I used to listen to them in the '90s. Just for the record, here's a link to their most popular song, Zombie.

In the past couple years, we have lost many amazing singers/songwriters, such as but not limited to; Prince-When Doves Cry,  George Michael-Careless Whisper, Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)-Numb & David Bowie-Dancing in the street.

I'm very sure that most of you were born in the '90's or '00s (millennials), and haven't heard most of these singers. Please listen to these songs. I'm sure you'll appreciate them.

However, if you aspire to be a rock-star lawyer, you've got to listen to Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin and/or Metallica...

To end this short post, I leave you with this song:
Before I go to bed, this is also for you:
 
Glory glory man united!

Comments

Lina Tan said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts