Fresh!

It's been a long long hiatus, but I thought it was about time I dusted off this blog, and got everyone started again. It's hard to believe that we last posted here, some 2 years ago.

A lot has happened since then. One of the reasons for the long break, is that we've all been too busy with work, and Court Key Performance Indicators (by the Malaysian courts - don't start me ranting. google it baby).

There's fresh blood in the office, with Jayashree, Valli and Melvin in the office. Shan is hanging in there with his old blood ;)

It feels like this year just started, but look where we are, already saying bye to September, and mooncakes and lemang. Navarathri starts next week (on the 28th), and Diwali's a month away! Whooo. It really feels like the fast forward button got jammed...

I'm leaving you now, but I shall be back, never fear.

Word of the day: Possession

Cake of the day: chocolate guinness cake, which I am a genius at making - according to Gitanjali (who is now 8 years old, really).

Today has been brought to you by the letter M, and the number 1615.

Enjois

Comments

ganapathy said…
Giving 4 digits I thought was the Medium's task.I shall stake RM5 big and RM5 small - oops just realised they do not have Empat Nombor ekor in Chennai, India.

Popular Posts