New Kid on the Block

Hola! I'm Kala (a.k.a KDP). This is my eight week in Muhendaran Sri. Just joined them as a first year "Associate". So far everything seems very "nice" in this firm from my Big Bosses to my colleagues.
I'm learning a lot here. Its been fun as well. This firm sure knows how to work hard and party hard. I'm glad to be a part of Muhendran Sri's family. They are indeed a caring and wonderful lot.
Right now, I'm "office alone". Bosses and the rest of colleagues are out to watch "Dasaavathaaram". You may be wondering why I'm left behind. Well, I declined the invitation. Didn't feel like watching a movie today. Anyways, I'm going to make a move now as well. Will catch up later.
Is there a Hariharan concert coming up in the near future? Please feel free to invite me :)

Comments

sri said…
Yay! someone else's voice on the blog... let's hope this lasts. I'm glad that you're having a "nice" time Kala. And please take me along for that Hariharan concert of yours...
Unknown said…
hey dont get carried away with the "buttering"....she does not have much of a choice considering the last time I was over at your office, she sits opposite you !

Popular Posts