superheroes







well the results have come in, and it turns out we're a team of supergirls (mehala, kavi and i) [and one almost wonder woman - me again, see post below], led by the flash (ms), and ably assisted by our sidekick, the incredible hulk (shan)...

what does this mean to you, dear reader? obviously it means that you can rest assured that when you come to us for legal representation, we shall be honest and defend the innocent (as we hope you are...) while having a good lunch. plus we shall ensure that there are spare clothes for shan (i know you were worried about this).

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello sri,

I came across your blog by accident (if there is such a thing) while searching for hindu god with an amputated left leg. Would you please let me know if there is such a diety. I know this is an unusual request but I figured I would give it try. Since your goddess diaries showed up as a result. Without being too wordy, I too am a capricorn by day and spider(wo)man by night. Yeah, I took the quiz. I currently live in the U.S. and have never attempted to blog or comment on anyone's blog before today. I could type more, but I would not burden you with a story line. Since some people are so forth coming with their stories to you. By the way, that is a wonderful quality you possess. By listening to others you will become wiser than the most learned scholar. So sorry for the length, but even as I am typing this there is comfort in all of this. I will figure it out later. So please do not be taken aback by my wordiness or unusual request. If you do know the answer or able to provide with a resource to my question I would be most grateful. I can be reached at llegaleyes@yahoo.com...

Thank you...
Dianne

Popular Posts