tHe ComEBaCK

making the comeback after a lapse of time....

where should i start...guess its proper to begin with the kinabalu trip where it was a wonderful experience for me...there was alot of first times for me...first flight, first tapai, first time being in sabah, but 3 third time climbing a mountain as i have climbed mountains before but not as stuff as mt. kinabalu. ms was trying to find ponnu for me but didnt quite turn out to be fruitful. for your info, u just need a kerbau to marry a kadasan-dusun girl in sabah, n to tell you , they are gorgeous...i wished that i had eyes all around my head so that i could have cuci mata more.

climbing mt. kinabalu has caused my knee problem to re-occur plus also made me realize that my phobia of height is far more worse than i thought.despite all that overall i had fun, especially "tapai" (cheaper option compared to having beer).

though i didnt make it to the summit and i couldnt do my road-runner stuff as my knee was nagging me plus the burden for the need of team work resting heavily on my shoulder as well, i did win few other battles...taking my bath in ice water (i swear its ice water and it was so freaking cold that i had to jump around while bathing)- this is a record as i m the only one in the team who was made to take my bath in ice water as the others had the luxury of hot water, guess its curse of kinabalu, managing to come down to timpohon gate within 3 hours plus.

we also did some really exciting stuff in sabah;

1.playing bluff in laban rata with kacang as token as kalai was against using money.while we were doing it, ms was driving a tractor in his dream (u got the message, aiya he was snoring)...

2.the 2nd day in laban rata, we had snoring competition in the room where ms emerged as the undisputed champion.obviously everyone was very very tired la.

3.kalai despite being very raw to playing bluff managed to win her game of bluff.

4.kalai was in fear throughout the stay in laban rata. the reason being ...kgs was in the upper deck of the double deck bed and the wooden bed moves and makes funny sounds each time kgs turns.that surely must have been scary for kalai.

in case if you are puzzled by sg's statement about the climbers holding the tree...thats me, my knee was nagging me but had to control macho so i had to put on brave face but finally the truth prevailed.folks...never ever suffer a knee injury...






Comments

sri said…
hey, shan - you managed to get to laban rata on that knee, so don't be too hard on it... and i have to agree withg 4 things - ms does snore like a tractor, the girls were gorgoeus, we had fun and no - don't ever have a knee injury. if you already have a knee injury however, try to trade in the knee, for something else... like cheesecake or something
Anonymous said…
hey there, u seem to have taken your time jotting your experience at mt.Kinabalu....but must say i salute u for your attempt. where is kg with her views and so forth...hear she is off to some diving wedding this weekend!

Popular Posts