my trial - part 1

I have a trial. It’s a continued trial, and at this point, it really feels like its been going on for ever and ever and ever… we’re still in the midst of the Plaintiff’s case and I’m cross-examining the Plaintiff’s fifth witness. I have been in the middle of cross-examining this guy for some time now. So much so that he has begun to haunt my dreams… it’s on again next Tuesday, and here I sit again, going this awful file – running through my list of questions for what seems to be the millionth time… it feels like I’ve been doing nothing else but this.. I’ve gone through it again and again and again. Have no idea what I’ve asked him and what I’ve not …

Just to give you a hint of one of the questions I have had to re-re-re-read:

“I put it to you that stolen motorbikes are dumped in the common property.


I put it to you that motorbikes that don’t belong to residents are left idle in parking bays
(this question being very different from question above)

I put it to you that security doesn’t check for resident pass

I put it to you that security is very bad in the condominium…” and blah and blah and blah

Totally and completely different from any scenarios you may have come across on Ally or the practice…

Comments

Popular Posts