Happy New Year.....Gosh! 2005 just flew by us...have a feeling that 2006 will also pass by quickly. So what's up in the agenda this year. Well for a start, I have changed my image ..going for a more corporate look. Since I'm expected to be running to court a lot this year, I have spent my money on some white shirts and new black suit. Pretty trendy.. Its kinda hard to look for white shirts my size! I think I look good with this new image..eventho Shan does not agree..well its only the look mah, I'm still the kanak-kanak ribena....that's not going to change.

Its been a so-so week.. we have just started our engines, so things are still rusty. Mehala, started the week with trial in court...you go girlfriend!

We have also a new addition in our family...her name is Shanthi, a sweet little girl! Just finish her Form V. She has a very gentle spirit. So far, we know that she does not like Malay food and is a vegetarian on Thursday. Hmmm, also very skinny.....hopefully she puts on weight just like the rest of us when we first joined this establishment.

I'm sure you're wondering what's the firm's agenda for the year. Well in a nutshell- it will be a year where we will be working a lot more smarter, will be playing a lot more harder and will be eating a lot lesser! I'm very doubtful about the last agenda...but we shall see, huh!


Kavi

Comments

sri said…
well i for one like kavi's new image. she's looking gorgeous. and i fully endorse the agenda for the coming year...

Popular Posts