Chis to you Sri..Pandai-pandai accuse me for firstly saying Twisties is Protein, when it is you who said that Twities was protein...Who's the TWAT, huh? Just becasue I don't blog does not mean I 'm gonna let you get away with this...chis bedebah! Anyways, it's you who finished the Twisties.


Since X'mas is around the corner, a season filled with love, joy and peace - I will forgive you sri for posting wrong information.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.I will be having a 9 days break away from the funny fellas I work with...Thank God! But it won't be a break coz have to pass up 2 subs to Big Boss on 31.12.2005....sigh.

P/S : bought a tiny x'mas tree for the office....will endeavour to get a proper christmas tree next year...one of my new year resolution, that's if I don't fired by then :)

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way....
Kavi

Comments

Popular Posts