back from the twilight zone

hello! you will never guess what happened to me... i was walking out of the office one day, when suddenly three aliens abducted me and somehow transported me to a luxurious island resort where they waited on me hand and foot for 3 weeks, and kept kneeling on the ground before me saying "you're the goddess, you're the goddess". all i can remember of it is cheesecake. probably they wiped out my memory in the process, ala Paycheck. anyway, how have you been? did you miss me?

i gather one little monkey missed me at least, so i rushed back from my island to update you...

Bulletin for the month:

mehala seems to have finished off her 1st trimester, as she is increasingly better. not so much the sickest person in the office anymore.

the rats seem to have located a better spot to party, as we have not seen hair nor tail of them for weeks. perhaps its time for the return of the garden (which if you remember was taken for salad by the rats, and finished off)

my trial has been postponed as the magistrate was going for a "kursus" (which means seminar). Hurray for kursuses everywhere.

both kavi and mehala are in court today. will update you on lunch later. ajeet is sick poor baby.

until then, please remember to drink lots of water. it is tasteless, but what to do? seems to be good for you.

today has been brought to you by the letter K for kursus, kitchen, kite and cake and the number 13.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi,what hapendlah,dont be lazy bum bum plz.i fell sad whenever i saw the blog not updated.pity this monkeylah.sri,y never remain me bout mehala birthday,i never wish her,fell so bad,anyway plz wish behalf of me happy belated birthday to her,ask her to forgive this litter monkey ok,coz so buzy jump here jump there for banana,already how many months never eat banana,other than that,since april never eat asam,forget the taste edy,so plz ask kavi to post laju the asam to me ahhhhhhhhhh.hows gitanjali,miz her lotz,even u also i never misss so much,babye

Popular Posts