coming to an end...part 2

........i have so much to say about.hope i m not boring you guys.if i am, i have too do it.
the trip to Tanjung Rambutan for mm's wedding was superb.we had so much fun there.thats the big EVENT that took place during my 3 months here.
me being domesticated, mm to be blamed or complimented. i should say thank you.(do as i say), mm's final verdict.looking back now not bad i can do all these "housekeeping" work and in my case "office keeping".thts quite a achievement for me, taking into consideration my house condition. the domestication process has improved my house condition overall. going to miss "Shan, u failed shan", "shan, y u didnt do it", "shan...", "shan, what time ru leaving".Thank you, mm.
mm dont forget to feed the fish(oscar). going to miss kgs vs mm gusti (live show n free of charge, guys - just joking).they are the TEAM to beat - if any can beat them.
as of about mathavi, she has improved so much.talk of bf......not bad for a person who said no..no all the while.

Comments

sri said…
now i have to complain shan, as there's too much gushing about those two, and none about me...

Popular Posts