coming to an end

my attachment period in muhendaran sri coming to an end (clarification already been given by sg).its going to be hard on me to leave.but what to do, i gotta go (cant leave things hanging halfway, i referring to my law degree).going to have lots of fun for gitanjali's birthday on saturday.
i ll keep coming back to the firm(dropping by for surrullapalam) but do realize tht its not going to be the same again.(nothing like getting up early in the morning - though i overslept few times, ironing my shirt, following sg to court, accompanying ms to bank, having lunch together, being "domesticated", company makan together).
i owe alot to muhendaran sri (you are the cause of alot good changes in me), especially by kgs( you know it rite).
i learned alot during my 3 months here - but please dont ask to what isit that i have learned, i can only tell for sure when i put it into practice.really cant believe that 3 months have fly by so fast.so many things n events have took place during the period.
though my attachment period has come to an end, i would like to see as a chapter coming to an end, there are many more chapters of me and muhendaran sri down the line such as a chambering student, .....many more provided i do well enough to get retained.the 1st chapter was a wonderful one with so many things to talk about (but dont worry i do understand the definition of "confidential information").

Comments

sri said…
cho chweet, shan. we'll miss you too...

Popular Posts