monday a.m.

its another quiet monday in the office. things will only start hopping once kavi comes back from court, i know.

muhendaran and i were early birds today - we came in by 8.20pm, but went off to have breakfast, in an attempt to avoid the cockroaches (at least i attempted to. muhendaran being darth vader, is oblivious to cockroaches, and can squish them). those nasty buggers seem to know our office hours and linger around partying until 8.44am, so much so that, the few mornings when i did come in early were spent by me (rather amusingly you might think) running around madly shrieking. let me tell you now - it was not amusing at all.

my client is here reading the lenghty affidavit i finished on friday. i don't have any other meetings today, so shall try to finish off some work. 5 more days to mehala's wedding. nobody to nag me for 2 whole weeks. i don't know whether i can take it...

oops. my client is done, so catch you later alligator.

ps. mehala has already called b'cos she can't take it - monday morning without me is difficult. i understand...what to do?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Muhensri,

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing like this. I have had to lie less to my employers when they ask "are you busy" when I am logged on to your site as it is indeed law related as well! Thanks it has eased my stress a lot!

Kavi I am looking forward to reading from you soon.

Best,

Smurf

Popular Posts