32 more days only!!!

mae is getting married in 32 more days! the end is near. kavi and i have decided to do a countdown for her. obviously this is done solely to bug her...she still has not invited us you know... wonder if she is going to....

petrol price has gone up 10cents.

guna bought us lunch. wasn't it sweet of him? they are appealing, by the way. kavi is shan's aunty by the way. by a supreme twist of the tale, he is also her uncle. please ask them for clarification, b'cos it beats me...

i'm a chickadee. this bums are bitching about me. just scolding me. aaaaargh!!!! mehala just came and cekik me. mehala lost so much of weight but i'm not going to tell you about it b'cos she just strangled me....i'm the managing patner you know...no respect. i claim constructive dismissal, then they know.

ok. have to go off and be very lawyerly now.

posted by Sri.

Comments

Popular Posts