F1

Over the weekend I took the troop for the F1 GP in Sepang. It was a memorable outing for my daughter, my wife and my housekeeper - but the affair cost me a bomb.

The race was very exciting, particularly for my housekeeper, who is a major F1 fan. The highlight for my daughter was buying the Red Bull t-shirt. My daughter decided to support Team Red Bull for the race, whilst my wife decided to support Team Maclaren Mercedes because they have nice tee-shirts.

A piece of advice to the Sepang circuit management - they should look into the leakages in the Grandstands, and also the rusting. Overall the F1 event in Sepang was a very well organised event. The only setback for me was that I was unable to take any solo photos with the models, as my daughter kept sneaking into the photos.

I'd like to thank Sir Datuk Ramanujam for sponsoring our tickets.

Great job Alonso, but glory glory Man Utd.

Comments

Anonymous said…
;) couldn't help grinning reading ur musings... esp on the part abt the photo taking with the models .. hahaha... That, my friend, can be arranged! .. next time ;)

It's cool that wifey a fan of merce' t-shirts.. yeah.. wait till she sees the BMW's Ts! ;)

Popular Posts