what tomorrow brings (coming soon to theatres near you)

On a personal note, I'm very happy to tell all of you Glory glory Man United!

Secondly, I spent 6 hours moaning and groaning and sweating at my daughter's recent sports day, just to watch my nephew, niece and daughter struggling to run.

It reminded me of my sports' days when I was their age. Despite the sweat, moans and groans, I must say, I enjoyed watching the children participating in sports.

Thridly, I would also like to welcome Muralindran and Sheila to the firm - I believe that they complete our new team.

We had a small party in my house last week to welcome them to the firm. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

My message to the new team, is the same message I always tell all our lawyers and staff - Let's work hard and play hard!

Lastly, I end with a quote:

"I have learned that in life, one does not know what tomorrow brings" (Datuk Seri Sharizat Abd. Jalil)

Comments

Popular Posts