Gotong Royong #23

It's Friday everybody! and its gotong royong time at the office. Yes, a return to the madness of throwing things away, and the strange gotong royong quiz. Since we have newcomers in the office, that old question was asked, what is the name of Port Dickson in Malay?

You don't know right? I'll tell you later, hang in there. The next question was successfully answered by Nisha, so she is leading the quiz at the moment. And the question she was asked (by me) is this.

Mary's father had 5 daughters. Their names are
(a) Nana    (b) Nene   (c) Nini    (d) Nono    and  (e) ?

Got the answer?

Sadly my friend, the answer is not Nunu. It is Mary.

And Port Dickson is of course Pelabuhan Anak Dick.

Good no? you should come join our gotong royongs. Very informative, and strangely cathartic (because of all the throwing away of useless stuff, not because of the quiz!).

 Today has been brought to you by the number 23 and by the letter U.

And our Spike Milligan quote for the day (forgot to tell you - this is a new feature of the blog) is:

" I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine."

Comments

Popular Posts